Direct Evaporate Cooling is an excellent process for reducing the temperature in poultry barns by up to 20% depending on air speed and relative humidity. This system utilizes the natural cooling effect of evaporation to combat seasonal dips in production caused by heat stress.
With an evaporative cooling pad, air is drawn down through the wet media. The heat exchange occurs as air moves over the layered fluted surfaces of the wet pad causing water to evaporate off the pad, thus removing heat from the air.
Clark Ag Systems provides the highest quality rigid cooling media on the market today. Pads are constructed with heavy, virgin quality paper containing high resin content which provides effective cooling while giving the pads greater durability, strength and longevity.
- Replaceable cooling pads are specially treated for durability and added proficiency with the most advanced curing process and resin technology
- Cool Cell can be automatically activated in conjunction with your barn ventilation
- The Cool Cell is curtained with Roll Seal when not in use to protect from the elements
- Flushable filtered pvc water circulation system with heavy duty pump, float controlled reservoir and drip pipe for longevity and superior performance
- Stainless Steel and PVC components ensure long life and maximum efficiency